todfunchat.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very big thankyou

3 posters

Go down

A very big thankyou Empty A very big thankyou

Post  Zarathustra Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 pm

As some of you know, tomorrow is the first anniversary of Mrs Z's death. I know this is supposed to be a fun forum, but I hope that you'll forgive me for this.

After Chris's death, I had so many messages of condolence that I was overwhelmed. I would like to thank all of you from the old and sadly missed Todtalk for your sympathy

There are too many people to thank personally and individually, but I feel that one or two deserve a mention.

Juni, thank-you for your support and help last summer, when I was going through a bad time. You, Kwak and Mags kept me going!

Kwak. Thank-you for your wonderful sense of humour. You kept my spirits up for a year. How can anyone be sad in your company? You are a wonderful person. And thank you for your text today, to see if I was OK.

My granddaughter's grandmother, Gaynor, has also been fantastic. I first met her on the night of Chris's death, and she was lovely. She is not on this forum, but I want everyone to know what a lovely person she is.

Finally. Mags. Mags was the first person to know of Chris's death. I sent her a text and she passed it on to everyone. Then, when I felt depressed, she talked me out of it (In fact, she bollocked me!) She has been a great help, and it's something I'll never forget. Today she posted on here to see if I was OK. Mags, as a friend, I will always love you. You, too, are a wonderful person.

Thanks for letting me post this.

Dave.
Zarathustra
Zarathustra

Back to top Go down

A very big thankyou Empty Re: A very big thankyou

Post  Lady_juniper Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 am

That`s what friends are for. We must meet up sometime soon Z.... Very Happy Very Happy X
Lady_juniper
Lady_juniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-bird Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:19 pm

xxxxxx

Lady-bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarathustra Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Lady-bird wrote:xxxxxx
Thanks, LB. I love you too.